Senior Program Manager, Wild Rift Shanghai
Job Id: REQ-0005965
As Program Managers at Riot, we lead passionate cross-functional teams to create innovative products and experiences that seek to deliver maximum player value. We drive development, smash through obstacles, and push projects across the finish-line. We meet and exceed expectations by helping concept, deliver, enhance, and influence projects at every stage of production.
As a Senior Program Manager for Wild Rift, you'll report into the Production Lead of Wild Rift Shanghai. You will manage rituals and artifacts to ensure development is on track and risks are managed. You will manage source code and assets access for Rioters and external developers. You will also measure team health, keep hiring and planning status updated through rituals and artifacts.
You will be based in Shanghai and your work may involve travel to Shenzhen China.
- Provide the roadmap for Riot publishing, Riot central requirements on the Wild Rift backlog (Xbox game pass, player platform sdk integration)
- Manage launch readiness rituals and artifacts to ensure development is meeting delivery deadlines and risks are mitigated
- Manage all Airtable related tracking and potential Airtable backlog or outsource management including art vendor asset tracking
- Accountable to operational rituals and artifacts - measures team health, hiring single source of truth, scheduling single source of truth, content calendar
- Manage Source code access for Rioters and external developers
- 5+ years of experience as Game Producer or Project Manager in the games industry
- Experience with the game development life cycle
- Experience establishing and maintaining practical work systems
- Experience working with software development methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, Lean, etc).
- Business Fluency in English/Mandarin
- Genre affinity in free-to-play and MOBA games
- Experience shipping mobile games and managing live operations
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).