Recruiting Coordinator (Contract) - Korean Speaker
Job Id: 5279
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop a deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the recruiting discipline through process improvements and projects.
The Recruiting Coordinator’s primary goal is to help guide candidates through the pipeline efficiently, with candidate experience at the heart of their mission. They are an essential part of the recruitment process, from scheduling phone screens/onsite/meet & greets to hosting on-campus candidates, giving tours, and facilitating candidate expenses. Communication, both written and verbal, is essential to success in this role since they are constantly in touch with hiring managers, candidates, and recruiters.
As a Recruiting Coordinator in the Asia People Team, you are responsible for directly influencing the logistics and coordination of candidate interviewing scenarios. You often use your discretion to determine interview dates, hotel and airline booking options, and any related logistical outcome. You are also expected to influence the usage of best practices, tools, and processes related to their work.
- Work closely with recruiters, hiring managers, and HRBPs to schedule interviews and meetings in an efficient and timely manner
- Handle candidate travel arrangements if needed
- Maintain recruiting system data integrity (open roles, update candidate information/ communication)
- Conduct team’s hiring efficiency analysis and provide insights
- Handles and prioritizes multiple ranges of advanced administrative duties with wide latitude for independent judgment and initiative.
- 1-3 years of experience in Recruiting or HR craft in an admin or coordination capacity
- Strong written and verbal English and Korean communication skills to liaise with stakeholders in Korea
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Prior knowledge of HR resources and tools
- Experience with ATS/CRM tools
- Good at data analysis
- Passion for the gaming industry