Partner Publishing Coordinator, APAC (Contract)
Job Id: 5443
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Publishing Coordinator, your main focus will be to support publishing partner operations in Taiwan and Vietnam. You will support these local publishing partners in marketing and driving growth for the portfolio of Riot’s games, including League of Legends, VALORANT, League of Legends: Wild Rift and Legends of Runeterra.
The ideal candidate will be organized and self-motivated, with a keen eye for detail. You will find success through your focus, collaborative spirit and readiness to jump in to provide support where needed. You will report into the Publishing Partner Manager, APAC.
- Act as liaison between Riot and its local publishing partner in Taiwan and Vietnam
- Provide support for additional publishing and marketing operations with partners in other regions as needed
- Work with the Publishing Partner Manager to support publishers in their ongoing growth strategies and marketing campaigns, including providing up-to-date information about game roadmaps
- Day-to-day coordination, including reviewing marketing materials and assets, publishing timelines, content operations, reporting, launch and live operations milestones.
- Translations of assets to aid in team communication, if needed (Chinese <-> English) or (Vietnamese <-> English)
- Attend calls and meetings, create minutes and summaries to accurately reflect meeting details.
- Assist with project management of a variety of publishing and marketing tasks.
- Minimum 2 years working experience.
- Fluent in English & Mandarin or Vietnamese (verbal, reading, and writing).
- Strong understanding of the Google suite.
- Organized, detail-oriented and an effective multitasker.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking ability.
- Experience in handling confidential information and documents.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently, while keeping stakeholders across multiple time zones informed.
- A passion for games.
- Ideally past experience in fields such as marketing, communications, client management or project management/consulting.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It is the policy of Riot Games Services Pte. Ltd. and each of its affiliates (collectively, “Riot Games”) to provide equal employment opportunities for employees and applicants for employment. Riot Games does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of age, race, gender, religion, marital status, family responsibilities, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by the laws of your jurisdiction.