Job Id: REQ-0006803
The Workplace Experience Team (WPX) at Riot is just that - Rioters' experience in the workplace. We are a diverse group of disciplines focused on how Rioters engage with our workplace. This includes Physical Security for our safety; Facilities Operations for our buildings and maintenance; Food and Events programs for daily engagement; and Real Estate and Construction to help us understand how we occupy our world and ways to improve it.
As an Office Supervisor for our Pacific NorthWest locations, reporting to the Director, Workplace (NA), you will play an essential part in supporting our game studio, current office space, new office in buildout, and broadcast center. You will excel at tackling diverse challenges using your skills, team, vendor resources, and functional expertise. You will support projects across game development, platform, operations teams, and other internal and external partners. You are an advocate of studio morale, exemplify our Riot Values, and are passionate about driving our goals and vision; all while maintaining the highest standards of quality and service.
- Build relationships with office leadership, building management, suppliers, clients, Riot Workplace Experience, Physical Security, Media Systems, and visitors to guarantee a high functioning workplace and experience
- Work with building management on staffing changes, office maintenance, response times, and parking issues, striving to simplify and improve services
- Manage the office budget and work with the Workplace Experience team leaders and finance team to budget centralized expenses
- Order stationery, furniture, and breakroom supplies, and maintain the kitchen/break rooms with items so that they are always well-stocked and free of clutter
- Oversee the mailroom and all shipping and receiving logistics
- Monitor and improve office environment to ensure that the Riot Workplace Experience standards are met
- Ensure that health and safety policies are up-to-date with the Central Health and Safety Officer
- Update contact information for all staff, vendors, and clients
- Plan and support large, studio-wide meetings and events, manage events calendar and documentations
- Support recruiting, new employee onboarding, and marketing/branding
- Oversee a small team of full time and contract support service personnel, managing performance
- Other general administrative responsibilities: ordering meals, managing vendor relationships; data entry
- 3+ years of experience as an office manager/supervisor or similar role in the game or tech industry
- Proficient in google workspace or related software
- Knowledge of office moves and office buildouts
- Experience managing support services through vendor relationships
- Experience creating procedures, communications, and safety information
- Experienced handling administrative and executive support related tasks
- Basic knowledge of accounting, payment, and invoice processing
- Responds well to last minute, high priority, and time sensitive projects
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Bellevue only) Base salary range between $98,000 USD - $138,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history.