Manager, Marketing Creative Direction (Wild Rift Publishing)
Job Id: REQ-0006782
Manager, Marketing Creative Direction – For Marketing, you represent the top of creative leadership on the Wild Rift Publishing Team. You will ensure Wild Rift marketing creative meets the company’s strategic goals and objectives. You will be Marketing’s creative representative in partnership with the Product team in developing long-term initiatives. You will execute and ensure campaign creative beats are meeting player expectations while helping to guide and mentor the embedded game marketing creatives.
Maintaining a player-focused mindset is vital. A chief edict at Riot is to ensure the exterior our players and partners see is matched by how we see ourselves. We expect our Marketing teams to exemplify this spirit and reflect Riot values in all they do, and to empower and inspire Rioters at all levels to craft the best player experience possible.
- As the key creative stakeholder, ensure the creative quality bar is being met across the Wild Rift marketing initiatives and campaigns.
- Partner closely with product leadership to help shape the vision and positioning of Wild Rift and plan for and ensure long-term success.
- Assist in identifying and onboarding partner agencies and establishing campaign frameworks.
- Help manage internal resource allocations to accommodate dynamic campaign calendars
- Support the MOBA category strategy work and ensure Wild Rift goals and needs are represented.
- Be a leader and representative for Wild Rift Marketing who instills confidence in teams and partners in and outside of Riot.
- Develop solutions to short-term and long-term challenges while driving innovation and encouraging experimentation when and where it is prudent and/or possible.
- Manage and guide the career growth of your direct reports, mentor fellow creatives, and help them to deliver best-in-class creative experiences.
- 8+ years’ experience at a digital advertising agency or client-side with a focus on executing creative strategies that meet marketing goals
- Expertise in developing creative and sourcing innovative partners across a wide variety of mediums globally.
- Experience working on AAA gaming brands
- Experience collaborating across multiple marketing craft disciplines from Brand, Creative, Comms and Channels
- Proven track record of developing 360 campaigns from strategic creation to final delivery while building the foundation of brand identity with a unique creative platform
- Fluent in spoken English and Mandarin
- Experience managing other creatives, agency partners, and stakeholder management.
- Experience working with briefs and stakeholders to build alignment around a creative vision that is catered to the gaming community.
- Understand what gaming competitors are doing to promote acquisition, fandom, and engagement.
- Mobile games marketing experience