Influencer Manager Ⅱ
Job Id: REQ-0006772
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As an Influencer Manager, you’ll build influencer strategy in the short - mid - long term, and build great relationships with the influencer community. Also you’ll drive influencer campaigns and initiatives of multiple game titles to fulfill the expectation of both Riot and players. This includes strategy planning, operation, relationship management, and communications with various influencers and global / local Rioters. In a very collaborative environment, you will work with various internal teams and influencers to create the best practices in order to realize Riot’s vision.
As a Rioter in Tokyo, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. You will report to the marketing lead as a member of the marketing service group. Riot Games Japan is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Collaborate with multiple stakeholders such as streamers, creators, and talent managers on community collaborations and contracts to bring out the best results in influencer campaigns. In addition, this position requires close collaboration with internal members like brand managers, country manager, hub counterparts etc.
- Leading to build and implement short - mid - long term community-focused influencer marketing strategies and programs, which expands and enhances Riot’s capabilities and ladder up to impactful goals and campaigns. You will keep your influencer portfolio in place and constantly updated. You will be required to represent as a Riot’s point of contact in the influencer community.
- Report on the health of creator ecosystems, advising on best practices and program iterations at Riot
- Upgrade and well-localized to official influencer support programs in order to increase community content creations and find/recruit new talented influencers.
- Analyze overall performance of influencer campaigns both qualitatively and quantitatively, and improve next campaigns based on the analysis.
- Experienced : talent management, social media, community management, or marketing role in gaming, mobile gaming, interactive entertainment, advertising / PR agency or related fields. Also, you ideally have 7+ years of related experience or deep knowledge in digital marketing, preferably with a background in influencer marketing.
- Network : have a network of influencer relationships and past collaborations showing a breadth of experience
- Global & Local: your Japanese is at a native level and your English skills are at a business level or above, with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Multi-tasker : you manage multiple campaigns simultaneously and effectively while managing your time based on given priority. Ability to proceed with tasks even in ambiguous situations.
- Excellent communication skills : you know which is the best way to communicate with others in specific situations and follow the way.
- Player-focused : you are a player yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of gaming in Japan; you are ready to put your extensive gaming experience to work and build marketing initiatives that the players in Japan want to see. Experience playing a Riot’s game title is a must.
- Stay hungry, stay humble : you are a person who believes that there is always more to learn from each other, from players, and approach each problem with optimism, ambition, and curiosity.