Influencer Manager II MOBA, Northern Europe
Job Id: REQ-0006715
As Influencer Manager for League of Legends products in Northern Europe you will connect players/fans in this dynamic and fast-growing region with the influential voices they love. Under your guidance, creators and influencers will thrive; audiences will grow and become more active; and Riot’s MOBA products will reach and appeal to more people in the UK, Ireland, and the Nordic countries.
As part of the Northern Europe team, you will report to the Supervisor, Brand Management for MOBA and serve as the dedicated expert for Influencer/Creator in this product category. You’ll join a team of diverse professionals bringing epic experiences to life through influencer activations (of course), social media campaigns, advertising, press releases, tournaments, stories, and moments that connect our products to players.
- Own & execute Influencer/Creator strategy for Riot’s MOBA products in Northern Europe, aligned with the goals and approach outlined by brand marketing
- Develop Influencer service models and programs to better support our creator community at scale
- Drive and develop new and existing relationships with relevant influencers/creators in your product area
- Set ambitious targets that drive acquisition of new creators and grow existing ones
- Build strong cross-functional relationships internally in EMEA and globally
- Build trusted relationships with key internal and partner stakeholders and align expectations regularly
- Run all aspects of Influencer/Creator campaign development and implementation
- Work closely with Insights team to deliver competitive campaign KPIs and robust post-campaign reviews
- 2+ years working as an Influencer/Creator Manager at a gaming, entertainment, or community platform
- You understand the Northern European gaming landscape, or a good chunk of it. You bring insight about cultural, behavioural, and social needs/norms in the region
- You know what Influencer relationships look like, and what it takes to attract & retain great partners
- You've built strategies and goals, and you can turn a vague idea into an actionable task
- You care about our players and products - one of your driving forces is how to create player happiness
We offer medical and dental plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with access to a company pension, provide travel allowance, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, access to a spectrum of wellbeing activities and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!