Game Producer II - Legends of Runeterra
Job Id: REQ-0006780
As a Producer at Riot, you’ll work with a team of accomplished developers, producers, and creatives and help connect project deliverables and track tasks with a diverse team and unify production delivery needs across initiatives and crafts. You will work with our remote partner teams to ensure we are able to reliably deliver content to our players, while working with the internal LoR teams. These teams work both independently and in conjunction with each other and you will work to help to keep them organized and on track, aligning them on scope and timing and while facilitating the highest levels of quality and efficient communication. You will need to do this for both single and multiple projects at times.
As a Game Producer II for the Legends of Runeterra team, you will help steer and orchestrate feature development, and coordinate production best practices with our production teams to help deliver the best possible product to our players. Reporting to the Game Product Lead, you have a finger on a pulse of the details of the delivery, and a passion for completion and organization, with an ability to understand the needs of different teams and compassion for their challenges.
- Oversee project delivery for partner outsourcing teams
- Drive the organization and delivery of team feature work
- Ensure team’s work matches overall Project priorities and goals
- Responsible for communicating team staffing needs
Required Qualifications :
- 4+ years experience in production, leading teams through feature development (planning, execution, delivery, post-release support)
- Experience with and understanding of various project management methodologies/tools (e.g - Agile, Scrum, Lean, Confluence suite of tools)
- Has shipped games, focusing on tactical delivery, or equivalent experience
- Experience with gathering information for and creating presentations and sharing information
- Comfort and understanding of various project management methodologies and tools (like agile, scrum, lean, Excel, Google Sheets, and the Confluence suite of tools)
- Experience working in a Live Game environment
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will be looking at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about players' experiences, this could be your role!
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children, and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in Gaming.
(Los Angeles only) Base salary range between $110,000 USD - $154,000 USD + incentive compensation + equity + 401K with company match + medical, dental, vision, and life insurance + short and long-term disability + open PTO.