Esports Coordinator (Contract)
Job Id: 5458
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
- Work with Tournament organizers to execute our Esports leagues in LoL, Valorant and TFT at the highest level.
- Administrate and manage TFT esports in the region
- Provide feedback on formats for leagues within the region
- Source and manage teams of referees and admins for TFT esports
- Monitor and report local player sentiment to help guide present and future tournaments.
- Tournament realm account creation and management for TFT and LoL.
- Plan and coordinate live Esports events for Riot within the region.
- 3+ years of experience managing Esports tournaments.
- 3+ years of experience managing interaction with Esports communities.
- Deep knowledge of the gaming and esports community in Oceania
- Project management experience
- Passionate about League of Legends, Valorant, Teamfight Tactics and their respective game genres and connected to the community, in-game language and most recent memes.
- Solid experience developing custom community activations.
- Ability to work effectively across software productivity suites (G Suite, Word, Excel)
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.