E-commerce Coordinator, Consumer Products and Expression, China Entertainment (Contractor)
Job Id: 5446
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As part of the China Consumer Product and Expression team, an E-commerce Coordinator will be tasked with working on Riot’s consumer products online business, through working closely with internal stakeholders as well as our third party operators, based on overall CPX strategy. You will also work closely with our channel partners such as Tmall, JD, and other new social e-commerce ones and maintain a solid relationship for mutual benefits. You should be able to make solid online campaign plans all year long and always be creative for fresh ideas which can contribute to our annual revenue. You should have a collaborative spirit and be ready to jump in anytime anywhere when needed. You take pride in your work and know that the tiny details are actually the foundation of everything Riot is trying to achieve to deliver the best entertainment experience possible for our players.
- Support the daily operations of CPX’s online business
- Work with TP for annual sales planning, periodic reviews and action plans.
- Work with internal and external partners for e-commerce campaign planning.
- Maintain relationship with key business partners in multiple channels
- Explore opportunity in new social e-commerce channels
- Arrange business trips if needed to visit key channel partners
- Arrange internal sales if needed
- College degree, e-commerce related major preferred
- Ideally 2-3 years working experience in e-commerce coordination and online sales.
- Fluent in English & Chinese (verbal, reading, and writing)
- Ability to work independently and identify priorities
- Good communication skills
- Organized, detail-oriented and an effective multitasker
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking ability
- Experience in handling confidential information and documents
- Willing to travel when required
- A passion for games, especially League of Legends and other games of Riot
- New e-commerce channel experience especially in social e-commerce is a plus.
- Good analytical skills and a keen sense of numbers
- O2O experience is a plus.