Brand Manager, CPX & LBE (Contractor)
Job Id: 5454
Brand Management at Riot, like everything else at Riot, is focused on our players and fans. Our philosophy is that the brand at Riot exists to ensure trust, to help inspire interest and to provide meaning for all things that we do - this includes the Riot Brand, our games, esports, and Entertainment.
As a Brand Manager (CPX & LBE) on the Riot Publishing team, reporting to the head of Entertainment Marketing, you will lead Consumer Products & Expressions (CPX) as well as Location-Based-Entertainment (LBE) marketing campaigns in a bid to to deepen player engagement/expression and revenue.
You’ll work closely with the global and local Entertainment team (CPX, LBE, Music, TV&Film), Game Publishing team, external partners as well as third-party vendors to bring engaging Entertainment experiences to the players in China.
You love to push convention and have an ambitious spirit. You accept the unknown and you're able to come up with ground breaking initiatives that will take our relationship with fans and franchise partners to the next level.
- Act as a leader for product marketing, utilizing robust consumer insights to build comprehensive marketing strategy for new products.
- Develop and execute marketing activations to effectively drive direct-to-player merchandise sales on E-commerce platforms.
- Provide advice on licensee’s marketing activations in line with Riot Games brand guidelines to ensure consistent and on-brand usage of our IP assets.
- Act as the POC between CPX team and external Tencent partners to execute the social media plans and activations.
- Be a strategic partner between the China Entertainment and Publishing teams - encouraging successful synergies through close collaboration and partnership across Entertainment, Games, Esports pillars.
- Explore external partnerships to maximize CPX & LBE new launches exposure and business opportunities.
- Oversee flow of LBE event implementation in all aspects
- Reporting and campaign recap.
- 3-5 years’ professional experience in brand management, consumer products marketing, or IP joint promotion at advertising agency
- Sound understanding of how IP works with brands is desirable
- Speak and write fluent English and Chinese
- Have extensive experience with external partnership management
- A phenomenal communicator, not only can speak your mind directly, can layout the logics behind; persuasive towards internal stakeholders as well as external partners
- Show strong strategic thinking, being able to make decisions from a macro perspective considering your partner and the market ecosystem; but at the same time, you show the same attention to details because you know that it is the details that make the difference
- E-commerce experience, game player/ experience with League of Legends is a plus
Employment Type: employment contract with FESCO Adeco, a professional personnel company in China